The essence of hospitality
Feldmilla Design Hotel opens the doors to a fabulous holiday experience in Campo Tures, South Tyrol, in an environment where every design detail creates a comfortable and charming atmosphere. The precious wood, the pristine stone, the natural colours and the attention to detail in every finish make every environment of the hotel a place where you can experience the true essence of hospitality.
The Green soul of Design
To respect the nature that hosts us, we prepare our menus with ingredients that are local and always in season. At the Feldmilla Design Hotel, you will also find a convenient recharge station for your Tesla and for all other electric vehicles that need to recharge their batteries in an environmentally friendly way.
Family Holidays & Co.
It may be the wonderful wide-open spaces or the cosy communal areas at Feldmilla but here everyone finds the right spot for a perfect relaxing holiday in the mountains. Whether sporty couples or couples in search of wellness and romantic pampering, families with children who love to go hiking in the mountains, perhaps accompanied by their dog, every guest here feels at ease as much as at home.
A service for every need
- Tea and apple corner in the Spa area
- Courtesy kit in the room with soft bathrobe, slippers and towels
- Spacious garden with mountain views and deckchairs in the summer
- Terrace with panoramic view and comfortable armchairs to sunbathe and relax on
- Magazines and newspapers available in the lounge bar
- Participation in the Active Mountain programme (summer and winter)
- Holidaypass Premium, which entitles you to free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol, discounts for admission to museums and participation in a variety of activities
- Parking space in the open-air car park; use of the covered car park: € 10.00/day
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Check-in at 3:00 pm, check-out by 11:00 am
- Payment: we accept Maestro, MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Bancomat
- Sweet and savoury breakfast buffet until 10:00 am with homemade bread and pastries
- Restaurant ToccoRosso also open for lunch (extra)
- Afternoon snacks with homemade cakes, savoury delicacies and tasty soups served in the lounge bar
- Dinner with a sophisticated 3-course menu offering a choice among 4 first course, 4 second course and desserts; Meeting Roomd buffet, fine cheeses, local cold cuts and tasty "delicacies" created through the imagination of our Chef
- A healthy and balanced cuisine based on fresh herbs, fruit and vegetables purchased from farmers in the area
- Free access to the fitness room
- Access to the SPA, with indoor/outdoor pool with cervical water jet and garden area, 2 saunas, 2 whirlpools, 2 indoor relaxation areas, outdoor chalet with Finnish sauna and relaxation area with hay beds, herbal tea, steam bath* and Kneipp path*.
- Night Spa (extra upon reservation)
- *Steam bath and Kneipp are located in the spa but are currently not usable due to the current restrictions regarding the prevention of Covid-19