FEEL OK - SAFE HOLIDAY
Hygiene and safety for your Holiday
Also this year the serenity of your holiday has priority for us.
We also confirm for 2021 all the procedures and precautions aimed at preparing our structure to welcome you in the best possible way, guaranteeing you a stay in complete safety.
The cleanliness of our rooms has always played a very important role in our hospitality routine, but even more so in this historical period, hygiene takes the highest priority.
Here are some of the attentions that will be put in place to guarantee you a stay in complete safety and that makes you feel at ease:
- REGULAR AERATION and STRICT SANITIZATION of the ROOMS and contact points
- INTERPERSONAL DISTANCE of AT LEAST 1 METER in all common areas
- SPECIAL ATTENTION to glasses, cutlery, and tablecloths used in our refreshment points
- DISINFECTANT SOLUTION available to all in the common areas.
- Competent and ADEQUATELY TRAINED STAFF in the field of HYGIENE and SAFETY
- SANITIZING to REGULAR INTERVALS of COMMON ENVIRONMENTS with particular attention to the doorknobs, light switches, remote controls, tables, fans, window handles, keys, hairdryer, railings balconies, toilets, lifts
- AERATION at REGULAR INTERVALS of all COMMON ENVIRONMENTS
- Use of GLOVES and DISPOSABLE CLOTHES for CLEANING and SANITIZATION operations
- WASHING of linen and tablecloths at the MAXIMUM PERMITTED TEMPERATURE
In addition, for further protection of your happy holiday moments, we have revised our cancellation policies, allowing you to cancel your stay without incurring penalties up to 3 days before arrival!
Click and Discover our FLEXIBLE CANCELLATION: FEEL-HAPPY - ENJOY HOLIDAY
While waiting to see us again and organize your stay with maximum hygiene and safety, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information or clarifications.
Feldmilla Design Hotel
- Tel. +39 331/7059379
- Email: email@example.com
- FB @feldmilla